Adjust design and add textAdd text or adjust position and size of this design
RMC 1 Wenneborg
slimmer fitRegional sizing US
Women's T-Shirt is in stock. We will print it as soon as you order it.
Delivery time: 4/6/23 - 4/13/23 (Standard)
Everyday classic T-shirt for women | Brand: Fruit of the Loom or Gildan | 100% preshrunk cotton (Heather gray is 90% cotton/10%polyester. Heather pink, Heather purple, Heather coral & Heather black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) ITEMS RUNS SMALL.
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Tear-away label for added comfort
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
- Size 3XL available for colors: white, black, navy, charcoal, purple, heather gray, red, purple heather & heather black
Product dimensions measured on a flatly laid out product.
Tip: measure an item of clothing at hand to compare.
4.4 Total stars
I got this personalized shirt for my mom’s birthday, she absolutely loved it!!! 💜
Shirt is cute but material is not forgiving so shirt does not fit
Shirt is cute but material is not forgiving with zero stretch, so does not fit.
This Tee was perfect, but I ordered 2 of your stock Tee’s for Valentines, and the material was terrible. I then ordered a special shirt that I’m still waiting for. Your delivery couldn’t be any slower if it came from China. I rated you according to my first purchase.
Hard to rate the product without rating the print. The product itself was fine. The print was printed WAY too low on the shirt, making it pretty much unwearable. Disappointing.
Page 1 of 400
RMC 1 Wenneborg
This design was inspired by our Marketing and Social Media Director, Kristen Wenneborg.